[mpich-discuss] Possible bug: --enable-g=all configure option does not include all other --enable-g options

Dave Goodell goodell at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 12 10:42:43 CDT 2013

I don't like the gcc model that much.

The key is just to change the current assumption that "yes"=="all".  I'll code up a patch to add a "most" and make "yes" (i.e., the default when you just pass "--enable-g") equivalent to that.  Then I'll change "all" to really mean everything.

-Dave

>>> https://wiki.alcf.anl.gov/parts/index.php/User:Jhammond