[mpich-discuss] smpd version mismatch

Antonio J. Peña apenya at mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 8 16:10:18 CDT 2013

Hi Fernando,

Is "Boussines" the name of your computer? You may have two versions of MPI in
your computer. This may happen, for instance, if you compiled your own version
of MPI, and your system already has an MPI installed. Could you please share
the exact command-line arguments you're using both for your cpi example which
worked, and for that which didn't work.

In addition, this previous discussion may help:

http://lists.mcs.anl.gov/pipermail/mpich-discuss/2009-February/004656.html

--
Antonio J. Peña
Postdoctoral Appointee