[mpich-discuss] Porting MPICH

jhonatan alves jhonatanalves1 at gmail.com
Sun May 19 14:28:24 CDT 2013

Hello,
There are some functions, but we need to talk with the OS developer to find
out which are missing. But i believe that the missing of POSIX threads can
be the most trouble part. So we need to port to the thread implementation
in EPOS.
 We are trying to MPICH right now to see what breaks.
We will get those information and pass on the list.

Thank you for helping.