[mpich-discuss] Compilation: MPICH3 and libxml2

Mogesh Naidoo MNaidoo4 at csir.co.za
Fri Nov 8 05:06:03 CST 2013

Hi Junchao,

Many thanks!
The compile is now successful.
I still have to test with WRF now.

regards,
Mogesh.

>>> Junchao Zhang <jczhang at mcs.anl.gov> 06/11/2013 17:26 >>>
It seems the compilation was stuck at hwloc. Try export these two env variables and compile again.

HWLOC_LIBXML2_CFLAGS = -I<path to your xml2 headers, such as /usr/include/libxml2>
HWLOC_LIBXML2_LIBS = -L<path to your xml2 library> -lxml2

If it does not work, could you paste your $LD_LIBRARY_PATH?

--Junchao Zhang