[mpich-discuss] mpich - siesta - cluster

Julio Henrique juliohenrique at msn.com
Tue Oct 15 18:14:54 CDT 2013

Yes Jeff, I read your previous email.
I was just taking the doubt.
So, I  just build everything there, i.e., libraries and siesta on all nodes and server.
Is it?
If not, forgive me, my english is not good.
Thanks Jeff.
Julio.

From: jeff.science at gmail.com
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 17:31:15 -0500
To: discuss at mpich.org
Subject: Re: [mpich-discuss] mpich - siesta - cluster

Did you read my previous email?

Jeff

On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 5:16 PM, Julio Henrique <juliohenrique at msn.com> wrote:

I have mpich-3.0.4 compiled with
# ./configure --prefix=/opt/mpich --enable-shared --enable-f95 --enable-threads=runtime --enable-romio --enable-nemesis-shm-collectives --with-pvfs2=/opt/pvfs2 --with-file-system="pvfs2+nfs" --with-thread-package=posix --with-device=ch3:nemesis --with-java=/etc/java-7-openjdk

# make
# make install

and PVFS2 on Whezzy 7.2 and works fine.
01 server and 08 nodes.

However, I want to install Siesta and my doubt is: I need to install Siesta on all nodes AND on server or just on server?

Thank's.
Julio.