[mpich-discuss] Affinity mapping with MPICH progress thread

Jeff Hammond jeff.science at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 11:58:27 CDT 2013

I already implemented this.  Let me do a merge with the latest trunk
and then put it as a branch on https://github.com/jeffhammond/mpich.
You may need to assign an comm thread in order to observe passive
progress on this operation :-)

I seriously doubt the OS will migrate all the busy-polling progress
threads to the same core.  Pinning them manually is going to be
required.

Jeff