[mpich-discuss] coupling

Huiwei Lu huiweilu at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Oct 27 03:49:06 CDT 2013

It seems to me the application has went wrong and called MPI_Abort to exit.
Have you tried to run some other MPI programs to see whether MPI workg? e.g. cpi.c under mpi_src_path/examples/

    mpirun -n p 2 ./cpi

Also, could you please also send us the mpi.log you generated to help diagnose the error.

And, if there is no specific reason. You are more than welcomed to use the latest release of MPICH, —currently MPICH 3.0.4 at http://www.mpich.org/, as it has more new features and gets better supported.

--
Huiwei Lu
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~huiweilu/