[mpich-discuss] MPICH install failure

Wesley Bland wbland at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Sep 9 07:42:54 CDT 2013

It looks like you had some sort of issue in your configure step so the Makefiles were never generated. Can you send the config.log? It has much more useful information than c.txt. Although, on first glance, it appears that you don't have any C++ compiler installed. It's not necessary to do so, but if you don't want it, you need to specify that in your configure by adding `--disable-cxx` to your ./configure line.

Thanks,
Wesley