[mpich-discuss] Missing MPICH2ib.dll in the Windows version mpich2-1.4.1p1-win-x86-64

Carron, Thierry Thierry.Carron at hp.com
Wed Sep 25 04:04:06 CDT 2013

Hello

When I add -env MPICH2_CHANNEL ib to the mpiexec launcher in order to run over Infiniband fabric I have the following dll load error

"Unable to load 'mpich2ib.dll', error 126"

and after checking I can't find the dll on the system.

Is this MPICH2 version supporting to run over WinOFF driver ?

If not do you have any other version suitable for running IB on a Windows server 2008 R2 HPC cluster or should I have to used MS-MPI ?

Thanks

Thierry Carron

HPC Senior Consultant
HPC EMEA Competency Center