[mpich-discuss] man mpich-3.0.4

Jeff Hammond jeff.science at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 22:13:40 CDT 2013

Thanks.  That fixed my problem.  Ideally, the information provided
here would be added to the documentation or some automation for
TEXTFILTER_PATH and DOCTEXT_PATH added so that future users wouldn't
have these issues.  However, I recognize that the counter argument of
"if you're pulling the git repo, you should be able to read the source
and figure it out, hence need no documentation" has some validity.  I
would certainly make this argument before doing the associated work if
I were an MPICH developer :-)

I got 818KB of warnings/errors like the following but it doesn't seem
to have any impact on the results.

   DOCTEXTMAN   mpi-io/write_sh.man-phony
Did not find definition for command section
Did not find definition for command end_par
Did not find definition for command section
Did not find definition for command end_par
Did not find definition for command section
Did not find definition for command tt
Did not find definition for command rm
Did not find definition for command tt
Did not find definition for command rm
Did not find definition for command tt
Did not find definition for command rm
Did not find definition for command tt
Did not find definition for command rm
Did not find definition for command tt
Did not find definition for command rm
Did not find definition for command end_par
Did not find definition for command tt
Did not find definition for command rm
Did not find definition for command tt
Did not find definition for command rm