[mpich-discuss] distributing MPICH Windows binaries

Michael Colonno mcolonno at stanford.edu
Mon Sep 30 16:11:40 CDT 2013

	Hi ~

	Following up from the below, we (the SU^2 development at Stanford, an open-source CFD project) would like to distribute some of the MPICH2 1.4.1 binaries and libraries packaged in our Windows installer to simplify deployment and reduce user questions. We'd like the blessing of your team before doing so of course.

	On a related note, is an unofficial Windows binary of version 3.0.2 coming? If not, is it a Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) build straightforward from the source?

	Thanks,
	~Mike C.