[mpich-discuss] make error mpich2-1.4.1p1

HEINZ Josef (AREVA) josef.heinz at areva.com
Fri Aug 8 02:47:24 CDT 2014

Hello,

I am trying to install mpich2-1.4.1p1 but I am getting the same error every time.
I was able to install an older version mpich-3.0.4 without any problems and it is working fine.

Attached you´ll find the logfiles for the config and make steps for mpich2-1.4.1p1.

Thank you very much in advance. If you need any information please don´t hesitate to ask for it.

Best regards.
Josef HEINZ