[mpich-discuss] One Mistake in MPICH Wiki

俞博文 jxb002 at qq.com
Fri Aug 22 07:30:57 CDT 2014

Hi,

I am using MPICH-3.1.2 with Hydra process manager, and I use ssh as daemon. I need to specify a private key for password-less login ( ssh -i <FILENAME> ). Document below says there is one environment variable HYDRA_LAUNCH_EXTRA_ARGS which controls the arguments passed to the launcher(ssh).‍
https://wiki.mpich.org/mpich/index.php/Using_the_Hydra_Process_Manager#Environment_Settings‍

However, it doesn't work. After I checked the source code, it is actually HYDRA_LAUNCHER_EXTRA_ARGS, so there is one mistake in that document. This is troublesome for beginners.

Thanks,
Steven