[mpich-discuss] less busy polling with Nemesis

Bland, Wesley B. wbland at anl.gov
Tue Dec 9 15:28:04 CST 2014

Hi Daniel,

We are actually working on this at the moment. There is a ticket to describe the status of the work: https://trac.mpich.org/projects/mpich/ticket/79. Despite the appearance, there is work planned here. Currently, this is slated for MPICH 3.3 in 2016. It’s possible that it could show up earlier in the nightlies, but there’s no guarantees.

Thanks,
Wesley