[mpich-discuss] Error code for MPI_Type_commit and free

Junchao Zhang jczhang at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Dec 5 10:08:32 CST 2014

It is because MPICH auto-generates manpage's explanation based on error
codes  tagged on each MPI routine.
A generic explanation is applied to all routines with the same error code.
So you can even see "May be an uncommitted MPI_Datatype (see MPI_Type_commit)."
 in manpage of MPI_Type_commit".

--Junchao Zhang