[mpich-discuss] mpich run error

Bland, Wesley B. wbland at anl.gov
Mon Dec 1 09:22:39 CST 2014

It appears that you need to start at the beginning to get some of the basics of MPI. This mailing isn’t a good forum to teach you everything you need to know, but there are great tutorials all over the web to help you out.

One of my favorites for some of the most beginner topics is: http://mpitutorial.com

Check that out and see if it helps with your problems. I’d also recommend the “Using MPI” series of books.

Thanks,
Wesley