[mpich-discuss] Several nodes and typewrite several password

Balaji, Pavan balaji at anl.gov
Sun Feb 16 06:06:09 CST 2014

Hello,

You need to setup passwordless ssh between the nodes.  Please see the README for more instructions.

Regards,

  — Pavan

From: Ярослав Иванов <ivanov.jaroslaw at gmail.com<mailto:ivanov.jaroslaw at gmail.com>>
Date: Sunday, February 16, 2014 at 4:48 AM
To: "discuss at mpich.org<mailto:discuss at mpich.org>" <discuss at mpich.org<mailto:discuss at mpich.org>>
Subject: [mpich-discuss] Several nodes and typewrite several password

Hello! When I try to exec my program on several machines, there is some trouble:
When I use one node, there is all right. Before starting, system ask me:
mpiu at ub1's password: ...

But, when I try with two nodes:
mpiu at ub2's password: mpiu at ub1's password: ...

On one line! I try to typewrite password, but there is just stop and don't work. Without any issues or errors messages.

I use mpich 1.4.1 and Ubuntu 12.

--
С уважением, Иванов Ярослав