[mpich-discuss] [petsc-dev] turning off MPI abort messages

William Gropp wgropp at illinois.edu
Sat Feb 22 07:56:48 CST 2014

Yes, CVAR already reads env variables, and PETSc could use the MPI_T interface to set the value at any time.

Bill

William Gropp
Director, Parallel Computing Institute
Deputy Director for Research
Institute for Advanced Computing Applications and Technologies
Thomas M. Siebel Chair in Computer Science
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign