[mpich-discuss] Issue with mpiexec

Lu, Huiwei huiweilu at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jan 2 14:26:49 CST 2014

Hi, Konstantinos,

Unfortunately we have stopped supporting Windows since a while ago due to the lack of developer resources. Currently, MPICH works mostly on Linux and Mac systems.
http://wiki.mpich.org/mpich/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions#Q:_Why_can.27t_I_build_MPICH_on_Windows_anymore.3F

As an alternative, you can get help from Microsoft MPI.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb524831%28v=vs.85%29.aspx

—
Huiwei Lu
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~huiweilu/