[mpich-discuss] MPICH-3.0.4 on Ubuntu

Ярослав Иванов ivanov.jaroslaw at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 11:51:40 CST 2014

Hello, Pavan. But I see error on 6 step.
7 step don't return any error, but I have trouble with 8 step.
setenv PATH /home/you/mpich-install/bin:$PATH
export PATH=/home/you/mpich-install/bin:$PATH
don't work.

and

which mpicc
which mpiexec

don't work

maybe is there guide for Ubuntu installing?

2014/1/6 Pavan Balaji <balaji at mcs.anl.gov>

> Hello,
>
> Your m.txt file does not seem to indicate any such error.
>
>   -- Pavan
>
> On Jan 5, 2014, at 11:13 AM, Ярослав Иванов <ivanov.jaroslaw at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello!
> >
> > I want to install MPICH-3.0.4 on my virtual ubuntu machine, but I got
> some errors.
> >
> > Install Guide: step 6
> > http://www.mpich.org/static/downloads/3.0.4/mpich-3.0.4-installguide.pdf
> >
> > When I try:
> > "make |& tee m.txt"
> > It return error in param_vals.c no such file
> >
> > So, I remake it with option VERBOSE=1. There are c and m txt files.
> > To manage subscription options or unsubscribe:

> Pavan Balaji
> http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~balaji

С уважением, Иванов Ярослав