[mpich-discuss] build broken on 'master': 'mpitypedefs.h' file not found

Jed Brown jedbrown at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Jan 5 16:34:45 CST 2014

Robert Latham <robl at mcs.anl.gov> writes:

> I'll just pull the two lines I need from mpitypedefs.h instead of including the entire file.  Until I do that, delete the, #include. It's only needed on bluegene

Where is it used (git grep is not helping)?

$ git grep MPI_AINT_CAST_TO_VOID src/mpi
src/mpi/romio/adio/include/adioi.h:         MPI_AINT_CAST_TO_VOID_PTR from configure (mpi.h) */
src/mpi/romio/adio/include/adioi.h:  #include "mpitypedefs.h"  /* for MPI_AINT_CAST_TO_VOID_PTR */

Why can't that code use ADIOI_AINT_CAST_TO_VOID_PTR, which is equivalent
to MPI_AINT_CAST_TO_VOID_PTR?