[mpich-discuss] Fwd: MPI database connectivity

"Antonio J. Peña" apenya at anl.gov
Wed Jan 8 14:59:26 CST 2014

Hi,

AFAIK, there is nothing in the MPI standard related to databases. You'll
have to figure out your distributed algorithms to interact with
databases using MPI is for communications if that's what you want. On
the other hand, we can't tell you how to interact with your database.

   Antonio

On 01/08/2014 08:34 AM, bhimashankar dhappadhule wrote:

> sir,I am doing final year project in pub-sub system using mpi
> cluster.For this,i want to know how to connect MPI with database?

Antonio J. Peña
Postdoctoral Appointee
Argonne National Laboratory
9700 South Cass Avenue, Bldg. 240, Of. 3148
Argonne, IL 60439-4847
apenya at mcs.anl.gov
www.mcs.anl.gov/~apenya