[mpich-discuss] FW: Hosts problems

Peio Peio peioiii at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 28 07:19:30 CST 2014

Hello to all people who read this.
I´m writing because I´m havig a problem executing multiple hosts to "miexec" under windows 7 64.
I have "smpd" service executed in all machines and I get good results with the "cpi" executable example, but I can´t execute this programs TauDEM 5.2 Command Line Executables for 64 bit Windows PC, http://hydrology.usu.edu/taudem/taudem5/downloads.html .
It is an app dristributed by an University from EEUU. In theory this apps are compiled to work with mpi libraries.
This is the command line I´m using:
C:\Program Files\MPICH2\bin>mpiexec -hosts 2 192.168.1.xx 2 192.168.1.xx 2 C:Taudem\pitremove.exe X:\(MDTdirectory)
Does Anyone know why it doesn´t work, please?