[mpich-discuss] MPI_Get error with multiple threads on two nodes

Rob Latham robl at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jul 30 10:12:38 CDT 2014

On 07/28/2014 09:28 AM, Balaji, Pavan wrote:

> It seems to work fine with the mpich-dev/new-op-rma branch, which will replace the mpich/master code soon.

To be clear, it replaces mpich/master code *only for ch3*

> I haven’t tested it with mpich/master.

Can confirm the RMA code Sangmin sent blows up on Blue Gene, but in a
different way:

*** glibc detected ***
/gpfs/mira-home/robl/src/rma_get_pthread/./rma_get_pthread: free():
  corrupted unsorted chunks: 0x0000001e8349b560 ***

Sangmin's original question remains unanswered: is the test correct?
new-op-rma seems to think so, but old ch3 and pamid do not.

==rob

--
Rob Latham
Argonne National Lab, IL USA