[mpich-discuss] Internal Error: invalid error code 409e10 (Ring ids do not match)

Jakub Łuczyński doubleloop at o2.pl
Mon Jun 2 17:18:36 CDT 2014

This are Linux platforms, and I do not have administrative rights to change
anything in this environment (it is shared, multiuser env, with this
version of MPICH installed for quite time i guess). I could try to talk
with administrators but i am not 100% sure that the code (posted in this
mail) is correct.

Best regards,
Kuba