[mpich-discuss] make/install of man, www, et al.

Kenneth Raffenetti raffenet at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jun 19 13:33:08 CDT 2014

Xaver,

When building/installing MPICH from a tarball, manpages should be
installed in <installdir>/share/man. Can you check to see if they are
there? You'll likely need to update the MANPATH in your environment in
order to use them. If they are not there, let us know which tarball you
used so we can investigate.

Ken