[mpich-discuss] mpich2-1.5 and automake 1.13

"Antonio J. Peña" apenya at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jun 23 09:53:56 CDT 2014

Hi Ricardo,

Please include the configure and make logs when reporting this kind of
problems. "without success" doesn't help us to figure out your issue.

Best,
   Antonio

On 06/23/2014 04:51 AM, Ricardo Santos wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm trying to install mpich2-1.5 in a RHEL7 without success.
>
> The complete list of step is:
> unset CPPFLAGS
> unset F90
> unset F90FLAGS
> export F77=/opt/pgi/linux86-64/10.4/bin/pgf90
> export FC=/opt/pgi/linux86-64/10.4/bin/pgf90
> ./configure --prefix=/opt/mpich2-1.5 --enable-sharedlibs=gcc
>  --enable-smpcoll --enable-romio --enable-fc --enable-cxx
> --enable-pipecoll --enable-mpe --enable-shared --with-pm=mpd |& tee
> c.txt     make
>

> *Ricardo Santos *[rcsantos at ua.pt <mailto:rcsantos at ua.pt>]
>
> *sTIC *-- serviços de Tecnologias de Informação e Comunicação
> [_http://www.ua.pt/stic_]
>
> *aSIC *-- área Segurança, Informática e Comunicações
>
> Universidade de Aveiro
>
> Campus Universitário Santiago  3810-193 AVEIRO
>
> *Suporte Técnico: *stic-helpdesk at ua.pt <mailto:stic-helpdesk at ua.pt>/
> Telf: +351 234 370099 / Ext: 22299
>
> *Geral/Administrativo:*stic at ua.pt <mailto:stic at ua.pt>/ Telf: +351 234
> 372469 / FAX: +351 234 370214 / Ext: 22250
>
> *Aviso de Confidencialidade/ Confidentiality Notice
> *Esta mensagem, e os ficheiros eventualmente anexos, é confidencial e
> reservada apenas ao conhecimento da(s) pessoa(s) nela indicada(s) como
> destinatária(s). Se não é o seu destinatário, ou se lhe foi enviada
> por erro, não faça qualquer uso do respectivo conteúdo e proceda à sua
> destruição, notificando o remetente. This message, and the existing
> attached files, is confidential and intended exclusively for the
> individual(s) named as addressees. If you are not the intended
> recipient, or if it was sent to you by error, you are kindly requested
> not to make any use of its contents and to proceed to the destruction
> of the message, thereby notifying the sender.

Antonio J. Peña
Postdoctoral Appointee
Argonne National Laboratory
9700 South Cass Avenue, Bldg. 240, Of. 3148
Argonne, IL 60439-4847
apenya at mcs.anl.gov
www.mcs.anl.gov/~apenya