[mpich-discuss] Problems with running make

Ron Palmer ron.palmer at pgcgroup.com.au
Mon Mar 3 15:36:46 CST 2014

Thanks Reuti for your comments. I will peruse that FAQ detail.

I just thought of the fact that each of these rack computers have 4
ethernet sockets, eth0 - eth3... I could connect the cluster on a
separate ethernet sockets via an extra switch not connected to the
internet or any other computers, and accept all communication among
them, and keep iptables up on the ethx connected to the outside world. I
guess I would have to set up routing tables or something. Ah, more
reading :-)

Thanks for your help.
Ron