[mpich-discuss] MPI_Send MPI_recv

陈涛 volkanchen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 08:21:53 CDT 2014

请问各位大神,谁有自己实现过这两个函数啊?标准通信的就行!MPICH的源码冗余的太多,我是做硬件的,C/C++学的不好也,我只需要这两个函数发送和接收部分的代码,其他的检错什么的不需要!请问谁能提供一部分代码或资料?谢谢!

Hi! Who has done the work of implementing some part of MPI standard by
himself or herself? I need the source code on the mechanism of sending and
receiving data of MPI_Send and MPI_Recv. Just the standard mode of blocking
communication is OK, and the error checking part is not necessary and I do
not need it. I cannot understand the code of MPICH very well as there is
much redundancy and I work on hardware and do not know much about C/C++.
Could you please provide me with some code or materials? Many thanks!