[mpich-discuss] installation of mpich2 failed

Limin Liu lemon_liu at foxmail.com
Wed Mar 19 09:34:56 CDT 2014

sir
I need your help as an error message often occurred .It was 'LENOVO-PC error = LENOVO-PC: MPICH2 not installed or unable to query the host'
I had closed the firewall according to the instruction.My version of MPICH2 was 'mpich2-1.4.1p1-win-x86-64' and my computer is operating on Win7-64 system.
I really need a solution to the problem.
Thank you very much.
Your sincerely.

Lm  Liu
School of Energy and Power Engineering of Xi'an Jiaotong University
No.28, Xianning West Road, Xi'an, Shaanxi, 710049,P.R.China