[mpich-discuss] mpich-3.1 (stable release): make error.

Jorge D'Elia jdelia at intec.unl.edu.ar
Sun Mar 23 13:16:02 CDT 2014

Dear Rajeev,

Now "All 814 tests passed!"

In the present case, since I was also doing an installation in a
second cluster, I realized that there might be an inconsistency
in the values ​​of environment variables among server and nodes.

Then, I go back to the first cluster, where the installation
was carried out as root, and noticed that, in particular, the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH values ​​were different among server and nodes.

Then, I made the configure (with all options) and make steps
as an end user, with a consistent environment among server and
nodes, and the "unknown size for unsigned int." error vanished.

I attached the relevant files of the last successful installation.
Thanks for your time and the links.

Regards,
Jorge.