[mpich-discuss] MPICH in Debian Jessie

Lu, Huiwei huiweilu at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Mar 27 08:41:35 CDT 2014

Hi, Mark,

Installing MPICH from apt is encouraged for MPICH users on Debian. Only if that fails, you then try to compile from source.

You can learn more of MPICH at http://www.mpich.org/documentation/guides/. There are a bunch of tutorials and documents at that link.

—
Huiwei Lu
Postdoc Appointee
Mathematics and Computer Science Division, Argonne National Laboratory
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~huiweilu/