[mpich-ibm] [mpich-discuss] Problem with MPICH3/OpenPA on IBM P755

Balaji, Pavan balaji at anl.gov
Thu Nov 27 09:12:02 CST 2014

Hmm.  That's not a good sign.  OPA's configure seems to think that it can use some inbuilt atomic capability while the compiler/hardware is clearly not supporting it.

Can you send us the OPA config.log (src/openpa/config.log) so we can look into it?

Also cc'ed the IBM folks.

IBM folks, any thoughts?

  -- Pavan

Pavan Balaji  ✉️