[mpich-discuss] code from different version of LINUX

Kenneth Raffenetti raffenet at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Nov 26 13:21:27 CST 2014

It sounds like MPI is not being properly initialized and all of your
processes are running as if they are the only rank. I would suggest
making sure your are not mixing an mpiexec/mpirun from another MPI
package with your MPICH library.

A safer bet would be to copy over the mpiexec your built with MPICH and
ensure it is the first one found in your PATH.

Ken