[mpich-discuss] aggregator in collective I/O

Jaln valiantljk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 22:07:04 CDT 2014

Hi,
How can I know the aggregator's rank in the collective I/O?
I also feel difficult to distinguish the aggregator and non-aggregator in
the ad_read_coll.c,
for example, in function ADIOI_R_Exchange_data,
how can I know it is executed by a process or an aggregator?
I can only see how 'nprocs_for_coll' is used in partitioning the file
domain,
but couldn't see how it is used to tell the certain number of aggregator to
do the collective I/O.

Thanks,
Jialin