[mpich-discuss] MPICH 3.1 fails doesn't create core file.

James jamesqf at charter.net
Mon Oct 13 00:03:06 CDT 2014

You could try running the master process under gdb.  If it terminates
abnormally - e.g. something like a segfault - you can then do a backtrace
to find out where the problem is happening.  Or if you get a "program
terminated normally" message, then you know that it's following some
code path that causes it to terminate.

James