[mpich-discuss] [mvapich-discuss] Lustre 2.4 bug is back in MV2-2.1a

Jonathan Perkins perkinjo at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed Oct 1 10:33:48 CDT 2014

Hello MPICH community.  Recently we had a report of a regression on the
MVAPICH discuss list and I've found that the regression appears in
MPICH-3.1.2 itself.

We plan on just removing the _XOPEN_SOURCE lines but thought that you'd
like to know about this so that it could be fixed in MPICH as well.
Thanks!

--
Jonathan Perkins