[mpich-discuss] Error on make command to install mpich

Sumit Sharma sumits at teri.res.in
Mon Oct 20 05:53:08 CDT 2014

Dear Researchers,
I am trying to install mpich on my dual core linux machine. and getting
errors when I try to run the make command. The c.txt and m.txt fiels are
attached.

I am  using gcc compiler for the run.

Looking forward to your kind help.

Thanks
(See attached file: m.txt)(See attached file: c.txt)

Best Regards

Sumit Sharma
Fellow & Area Convenor
Centre for Environmental Studies
Earth Science and Climate Change Division
The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI)
IHC complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi-3

Email Security, formerly MX Logic.(See attached file: m.txt)(See attached
file: c.txt)

Disclaimer:

The information contained in this e-mail is intended for the person or entity
to which it is addressed, and it may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review or other use of this mail or taking any action based on it
by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.
If you receive this e-mail by mistake, please contact the sender, and delete all
copies of this mail.This e-mail has been scanned and verified by McAfee SaaS
Email Security, formerly MX Logic.