[mpich-discuss] Fwd: MPI_T_ERR_ ... error codes for FORTRAN

Junchao Zhang jczhang at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Sep 30 10:56:46 CDT 2014

Hi, Mike,

  From MPI-3.0 A.1.1., I can not see it requires all constants are valid in
C and FORTRAN. Instead, in 14.3, it says "Since the MPI tool information
interface primarily focuses on tools and support libraries, MPI
implementations are only required to provide C bindings for functions
introduced in this section." And in MPICH's f08 bindings, it is the same
(i.e. no support of MPI-T).

--Junchao Zhang