[mpich-discuss] mpich error

omid barati barati_omid at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 23 23:09:49 CDT 2015

HiI have bad error on mpich when I want to run in parallel. error always occurred like this:How I can solve this?(I ran all versions of mpich on windows 7).
unknown option: -d error while connecting ti host. No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. <10061> connect on sock (host=User-Pc, port=8676> failed, exhaused all end points unable to connect to 'User-Pc:8676', sock error: Error = -1 Thank you in respond.Omid