[mpich-discuss] Make fails

Leo Kameni maxlk.2010 at my.bristol.ac.uk
Wed Apr 22 23:49:01 CDT 2015

I believe there is a new master file for the latest version of MPI at
https://wiki.mpich.org/mpich/index.php/Getting_And_Building_MPICH
BUT I don't recommending trying to build it on windows as for some reason
autogen won't detect you have the latest version of autoconf on Cygwin. I
tried changing file names of the latest version but to no avail. I'd
suggest waiting until there's no need to use the autogen  script and that
way you can simply do a make.

I sincerely hope the developper are aware if all the issues presented here.