[mpich-discuss] installation failed

Leo Kameni maxlk.2010 at my.bristol.ac.uk
Wed Apr 22 16:07:30 CDT 2015

Hi,
do autogen now somehow see that all the autotools are in the same
directory, but it says I have an oldversion of autoconf, whereas my version
is 2.69 and came package with 2.13. I deleted files with extension -2.13 in
the bin folder of cygwin but autogen still says my version is out of date.
Can you help at all?