[mpich-discuss] mpich issues when configuring

Kenneth Raffenetti raffenet at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Aug 21 13:08:02 CDT 2015

It appears that the configure script is discovering a version of icc in
your path, but it is unable to compile with it. Your system may not be
configured to use it. I would suggest trying different compilers if you
have them available. I.e. add "CC=gcc CXX=g++ FC=gfortran" to your
configure line.

Ken