[mpich-discuss] Problem in running parallel if two programs merged

Muhammad Ashfaqur Rahman ashfaq226 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 01:22:48 CST 2015

Dear All,
Take my greetings. I am new in mpich usage. I have problems in parallel
run, when two fortran mpi programs are merged to one executable. If these
two are separate, then they are running parallel.

One program has used spmd and another one  has used mpich header directly.

Other issue is that while trying to run the above mentioned merged program
in mpich, it's first started with separate parallel instances of same step
and then after some steps it becomes serial.

Please help me in this regards

Ashfaq
Ph.D Student
Dept. of Meteorology