[mpich-discuss] I have problem with install Mpich3.1.3

Kenneth Raffenetti raffenet at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Feb 2 07:26:08 CST 2015

It appears the system did not detect your Fortran compiler. You probably
need to update your PATH environment to include the location of the
Intel compilers. The Intel installer usually tells you how to modify
your PATH after installation to do this. It involves running a script,
which you can add to your shell's dotfile to run each time you login to
the machine.

Ken