[mpich-discuss] MPICH install error (UNCLASSIFIED)

Junchao Zhang jczhang at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jan 15 12:43:11 CST 2015

Justin,
  I saw the undefined references to MPI_T_* stuff.  mpivars is a standalone
utility program and MPICH library is not dependent on it.  You can try to
continue the build with something like 'make -i' to see if the build will
succeed and if it is doable to build MPICH on cygwin.
  BTW,  MPICH no longer supports the Windows platform. Please refer to our
FAQ for more information:
http://wiki.mpich.org/mpich/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions#Q:_Why_can.27t_I_build_MPICH_on_Windows_anymore.3F

--Junchao Zhang