[mpich-discuss] SSH-free debugger launching with MPICH

Daniel Everett daniel.everett at allinea.com
Thu Mar 26 06:39:22 CDT 2015

I am looking for a way to launch debuggers for all launched processes
without using SSH. We debug the mpiexec starter process, so we can get
MPIR_proctable back to determine which hosts the debuggers need to be
on.  I believe we could use mpiexec -f <hostfile> <debugger> to launch
the debuggers.  Initial investigations indicate that -launcher-exec does
not do what we want.  What is the best way to do this?

Regards,

Daniel Everett