[mpich-discuss] Error while using MPI platform with CPP program

Umesh Shisode ushisode1 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 09:27:28 CDT 2015

Hi Junchao,

I sort out the problem for MPI_Send() and MPI_Recv(), as I requested in
last mail. Now I have one more difficulty which is how can I broadcast
class object using MPI_Bcast() function. In my case, class is Vector (you
can check it at vect_fun.h header file). I want to broadcast it to all
processes. I have used dynamic memory allocation in the code. Please help
me to solved the issue. I am waiting for your reply. Thanks.

Regards,

Umesh Sharad Shisode,
M.Tech in Modeling and Simulation(2013-15),
Centre for Modeling and Simulation,
University of Pune.