[mpich-discuss] Error while using MPI platform with CPP program

Umesh Shisode ushisode1 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 06:33:44 CDT 2015

Hello Sir / Madam,

This is Umesh Sharad Shisode, pursuing Masters in Modeling and Simulation,
at Centre for Modeling and Simulation, Pune University. I am in the final
stage of my course. My Masters Thesis title is :

    Development of Conjugate Gradient solver in OpenFOAM / CPP using MPI

I am now doing MPI part of my project and facing some problems with MPI
functions syntax. I am trying to use CPP class object with MPI functions
but it is giving some error. Which I don't understand.

Operating system         : LINUX
Programming Language : CPP

Commands I am using are :

       > mpic++ main.cpp -o result
       > mpirun -np 2 result

Please help me to sort out this issue . I am attaching herewith zip file
containing the code which I want to parallelize with the png file
containing error. Waiting for your reply. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Umesh Sharad Shisode,
M.Tech in Modeling and Simulation(2013-15),
Centre for Modeling and Simulation,
University of Pune.