[mpich-discuss] Building MPE for use with OpenMPI

Balaji, Pavan balaji at anl.gov
Mon Nov 30 23:00:19 CST 2015

Thanks, Jeff.  The actual function definitions should be modified as well, which your patch seems to miss.

But I think the potentially time consuming part is to get buy-in from all the ABI consortium folks for this change.  It doesn't exactly break ABI for applications, but will be an annoying change for tools.  Ken is looking into this.

  -- Pavan